Tästä suunnasta kuvattuna tikkaus näkyy paremmin. Edestä tikkailin tiheämpään ja takaa harvempaan.
Laitoin päihin nyörit päätypalojen sijaan. Vältyin päätyjen muotoilulta, sillä alaosa on aika paljon leveämpi kuin yläosa. Välissä on Ullakan ohuthuopaa, joka on aivan verraton tuote moneen paikkaan.
When I saw a picture of that paper pieced sewing machine I wanted to use it for a sewing machine cover. You can find the pattern for the sewing machine from here. Even though I already made the pattern bigger I could of enlarged it even more. The block looked little bit lonely by it's self because my machine is wider than normal machine. To fill it up I made some spools of thread. I wanted to keep the over all look light so I didn't put anything more.
In the second picture you can see the quilting better.
I left the ends loose. This way I didn't have to shape them.
The back is gentle rose fabric so I can turn it around too. My husband wonders when will I use this cover since I'm always sewing! He says that it's more useless than our bread machine. Well, we'll see about that! :)